Our Fancoil hoses are up to the mark, meet the international standards and low priced.
Fancoil Hoses Description-
These Fancoil hoses are both cost and time efficient. Also, They use in fan coil applications, for heating, ventilation and air conditioning solutions. Their flexible design allows them to be fitted to collectors and pump without any additional elbows. So, they are very helpful in rigid connections.
They also work in food processing industry, ship building and drilling purposes, chemical and petrochemical plants, oil and gas processing etc.
Fan-coil connection hose is a very flexible and structured hose assembly. It has high resistant against pressure and temperature. They are economical in terms of cost and time and can produced with or without braiding and insulation. Also, the application of the insulation and welding protection prevents earthling problems.
- Fan-Coil Applications
- Also, for heating, Air Conditioning and ventilation applications
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Moreover, for Oil and gas processing
- Ship building and drilling
- Furthermore, for Food processing
- The flexible design of the hose secures the connection firmly between the collector and the pump without any additional fittings.
- Moreover, this substantially brings down the time spent on assemblies and the cost.
- Platinflex Fan-coil hose also has a long service life
It provides quick, easy and safe connections and prevents the vibration and noise because of its flexibility
Fan-coil connection hose is a highly flexible structured, time and cost saving hose assembly which is highly resistant against pressure and temperature. It produced with or without braiding and insulation.
Hose Type: Standard corrugated metal hose acc. to DIN EN ISO 10380
Hose Material: Stainless Steel AISI 316L – AISI 304, 321 also available upon request
Braiding Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304
Temperature Range: Min. -270 °C up to max. 600 °C
Fittings Materials: Carbon Steel St.37.2/Stainless Steel
Insulation: Rubber based EPDM insulation